After dropping a few pounds, I noticed a lot more people make the comment to me of “you must not eat anything!” Well, that couldn’t be further from the truth. I usually eat 5-6 meals a day filled with nutrient dense foods.
Since I get so many questions about my diet, I decided to track a full day of eating. This is strictly what fits in my macros and what I tend to eat. I am a creature of habit so my meals don’t change much, especially breakfast. Hopefully sharing my full day of eating will enlighten you on how to make your favorite meals healthier and how proper nutrition is so important to your goals.
- 2 egg whites + 1 whole egg scramble
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- cup of coffee with a tbsp of almond milk creamer
- 50 cashews= one serving
This is an awesome snack because it’s SO filling and you can have so many cashews in one serving!
- 2 cups spinach
- 3 oz of shrimp
- 3 tbsp almond cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- crushed red pepper to taste
Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen organic strawberries
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 scoop Pescience Snickerdoodle protein
BBQ Chicken Bowl
- 4 oz chicken tenders
- 2 tbsp sugar free BBQ sauce
- 6 asparagus spears
- 1/4 cup low sodium black beans
- 1/3 cup brown rice
Late Night Snack (not pictured)
I devoured this snack way too quickly to snap a picture but it was…
- 1/3 bag of Trader Joe’s 94% fat free popcorn
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp of raw almond butter
- sprinkle of Flavor god gingerbread seasoning
So good, so sweet, and completely guilt free.
Of course, my snacks tend to differentiate by day and where my macros fall, but everyday includes: a protein shake/ smoothie, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Visit again next week to see another full day of eating!